Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Cold Evolution

Life can easily pass by
In a rotating whirlwind
As the Earth moves, the person
Ages
Experience after experience

What is it all for?
The pleasure of saying
Accomplish!
Or the realization
That life is rien
If one does not do what it is that makes it life

As time moves
And I sit on this blazing mattress
Passing the days by with only
A simple guide
A funnel
I have swirled into
What needs to be done is done
All while I slump
Upside down
In reverse

I once experienced
The world
Where did it go?
Where am I?

If this is what life is,
Then why does it inspire
Those dots who rotate around me
In this exceptionally bright world?

I am the circle,
You are the dots.

Not so.

Science or Religion
Whichever has won the battle
Did not create a world made for
Warm loneliness
Or passionate dwelling
There is purpose
La dulce felicidad

¿QuiĆ©n soy yo?

Patient impulsivity
If not now, when?
As the rotating world knows
Through the sight of passersby
Now is not always

So grab a jacket
Step into the cold
Feel the chilled sweetness
Of one new,
Joyful
Evolution

No comments:

Post a Comment